Shakira Postpones Tour to Heal Vocal Cords, Will
Resume in June!
Shakira has written another note to fans, saying she
will post her tour dates further in 2018 to heal her vocal cords.
"To my dear fans and friends, I wanted to write one
more letter to express my gratitude to all of you for the immeasurable love and
support you have given me over the last few weeks.
not only mine but also
yours, and that it has a purpose There were times when your prayers and
messages of affection and encouragement, as well as those of my family, were
the only thing that stimulated me, "Shakira wrote on Instagram.
"
Although I was hoping to get my vocal cords back in time to resume touring in
January, and after exploring many options for this, I accepted that it was an
injury that simply needed more time and care. cure. I feel for all of you who
planned to come to these shows and were so patient that I took the time to find
the best course of action with my doctors. Fortunately, I am so relieved and
happy to share with you that I will be back in June 2018 with my El Dorado
World Tour in Europe, and the United States, with dates for Latin America soon
to be announced. "
The good news is that Shakira has planned to resume touring in June 2018! If you do not know, Shakira announced last month that she was suffering from hemorrhage to the right vocal cord.
Shakira added, "I'm very proud of this show, I
think it's my best moment, because it has a repertoire full of heartfelt songs
and exciting music and dance moments, I really can not wait for June! I promise
to give you all of me and more from the minute I arrive on this stage and I
count the days until showtime! "

No comments:
Post a Comment